Search This Blog

Assalam O Alaikum, Welcome, Staray Mashay, Pakhair Raghlay.

Just a guy who knows exactly what he is going to do today. The same thing we do every day, try and take over the world.

Just kidding :D


Here is welcoming you all to my blog. I hope that you find it interesting. I will try to be as regular as I possibly can. I would appreciate your input. I am an International Medical Graduate. The past nine years have been the most turbulent years of my life. I will write about them in my blog. I will also keep you guys updated about my further progress as I move on into different things in life.

For starters, I have included tips and tricks, books and strategies I used to pass each exam that I took. I hope that inshaAllah, this will be of benefit to many.

Welcome, enjoy your stay, do not hesitate to leave a post, share it with your friends and follow my blog via the 'follow' button!!!!! :)

God bless you all.

MbbS

p.s. Do not forget to feed the fish on your way out!! :P


You are visitor number:
Network

Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Got Flu? :)

Got Flu??? Click the link below for Pakistan's No.1 Tonic. Its number one because Time Magazine say its number one :)


http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1734666_1734664_1734656,00.html



No comments:

Post a Comment